This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

So it is two days into the new year...and I have yet to take a picture or drink more than 1 glass of water.  BUT, I have tried to be a better wife and mother :)  I am counting on family members who have taken pictures at events we have been at the last two days to count as pictures for those days when I scrapbook.   I was excited today to be able to use my Cricut for a card for my neice's first birthday.  I used the Sweet Treats Cartridge which I LOVE.  It did make me realize, as has making docorations for my daughters upcoming 2nd birthday, that I need the Expression.  I will have to start saving up for that big purchase.  Well I guess tomorrow I will get ready for going back to work on Monday and getting back into the groove of things...I will be sad  to not be able to play with my children and my Cricut all day :)

No comments: