This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Monday, January 11, 2010

Get togethers...


Sunday we had a small birthday party for my daughter Ally who turned 2 last week.  It was so nice to have friends and family over.  Ally really enjoyed playing with some of her cousins and my girlfriends daughters.  She also got a big kick out of her presents and cupcake.  She is just so proud of the fact that she can blow out her candle.  I had hoped to use the Sweet Treats cartridge to make some decorations but ran out of time so I ended up just making one small little decoration but I enjoyed it, it allowed me to "test" using the cartridge, however, it did help me decide that I have to get the Expression.  I have the Create, which I love but I wanted to make cupcake holders but read in the Cricut messageboard that you need to cut it at 7" for it to fit a regular size cupcake.  I may use it to make the teachers muffins next month when my sons class hosts the teacher appreciate breakfast since I can mini-muffins but some time in the next few months I have to work on getting the Expression.  I am not sure what I would be able to do with my Create but I have a friend who may want to buy it.  We will see.  Anyway, I enjoyed the week celebrating Ally's big day.  I love birthdays, I think they are so special and I am already excited about (one day) scrapbooking the pictures.  Here are a few :)  Her brothers and baby sister enjoyed helping Ally celebrate as well.


No comments: