This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Monday, January 4, 2010

When will there be time for a project or two?

So now that the kids are back to school and the sitter and I am back to work when will I find time to do some crafting...well first thing is first.  I have to get my craft space organized.  I really have trouble letting go of items that are just sitting here that I will probably never use.  Any advice on what to do with them?  I can't do Ebay, I do have the time to go to the post office and mail items after they sell.  Also, any advice on CHEAP organization tips, items, storage, etc.?  I could use those as well.

I hope to actually get to work on the decorations and cupcake holders for my daughters 2nd birthday party (this weekend) one night this week after the kids go to bed so hopefully I will have something to actually post by weeks end.  Well, off to help the kids with their homework and start dinner...TTFN.

No comments: