This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cards and Carrots

Saturday my girlfriend Steph came over, we had been planning a few days to have a card making session.  She had seen this very cute idea using the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge so she brought it over and cut out some templates and I put them together.  It turned out VERY cute!  It will be the perfect Easter centerpiece.
Aren't they the cutest carrots you have ever seen!  The blogs we looked at used ribbon but I think the flowers turned out adorable on them.
I also completed 6 cards using a template that a very nice person posted on the Cricut messageboard under cards for Soldiers.  It was very simple to make 6 quick/easy cards.  I need to get some more embossing templates and I will do it again to keep some cards on file for future use. 

I had a great time hanging out and card making.  I hope we do it again soon!  Especially since I bought a few more carts on Ebay this weekend!

1 comment:

The Cropping Canuck said...

Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. I love your carrots. I would love to try to make these. My BIL has 2 bunnies and would love these.