This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Friday, April 16, 2010

Easter...I cannot believe I forgot about Easter!

I cannot believe I forgot to post about Easter.  Not that I did anything special but I did use the Cricut to decorate the Easter Eggs so I at least need to post that!  I cut our names from the vinyl, put it on the eggs and then dyed them.  Then I removed the Vinyl (you can see my son Kyle's egg with his vinyl on it before he dyed it).  I think next year I will do some decorations. I think it was neat.


I also worked on a card tonight but it is not complete, I need to add some pictures but here it is for now.  I will post a better picture once it is really done :)

No comments: