This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Monday, March 14, 2011

Lucky Streak!

I try to win everything I can online, scrapbooking items, stamps, cartridges, etc.  Recently I have managed to win two wonderful "items" that have really benefited my entire family...but having nothing to do with crafting, LOL.  Two weeks ago I won (through Facebook) an opportunity for my family to be the VIP family at our local Mardi Gras Parade.  This meant our entire brood got to ride on the parade float.  Let me tell you, my boys were BEYOND excited (my niece came to watch but was able to ride with us also).  They got the biggest kick out of that.  We also won 6 passes to the Circur for later this month or next month (whenver we choose to go).  Then last week I won a gift certificate (through a blog but I found about the contest on Facebook) for a local photographer who takes amazing photos (I am SO excited to get some great pictures of the kids).  I hoping my lucky streak will continue and I can win some stamps or a new cartridge here soon :)  Here are some pictures from the parade:









I will be sure to post pictures from the photographer after our April 3rd photoshoot :)  TFL.

1 comment:

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

So fun!!

Hope Reconciliation went well this weekend, too!

~ Sarah