This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Thank You (Ewe) Card

My crafy and talented friend Stephannie crocheted my son's class 5 sheep for his First Penance ceremony a couple of weeks ago.  She had done this for my oldest son's class when he was in 2nd grade also.  I actually did attempt to learn to crochet in the 2 years between my two sons First Penance ceremonies but it is not a skill I have been able to pick up yet (I blame it on being left handed but using my right hand for a lot of stuff so my hands get confused :)).  I was so thankful to Stephannie for being so generous with her time so I wanted to make her a card.   I of course had to use a sheep :) (I used Create a Critter).  I was originally planning on using the "Thank Ewe" sentiment but I just went with the regular old Thank You for the card.  It is simple but I love the black and white polka dots!  Also, here is a pic of the sheep Steph made, aren't they adorable.  TFL.

 

1 comment:

Epoxy Flooring Temple said...

Great blog thanks for posting this