This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Thursday, March 31, 2011

thanks a bunch!

My two boys are participating in the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life this May in honor of my grandfather who passed away last year, after suffering for over 3 years with lymphoma.  They received numerous donations and surpassed their fund raising goal ($100 each).  I wanted to make thank you cards for the boys to write a note in for each person who donated to them so I made 6 cards this week.  I did all of the cuts from Walk In My Garden then I took them and all of my supplies with me to baseball practice Monday and Tuesday evening!  Last night I added the stickles and they were done.  I love being able to multi-task and get some stuff done while also watching the boys at practice!  I hope the cards show how much we appreciate their donations.  TFL.

 

No comments: