This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back to School Teacher Gifts

I found this SUPER cute idea on Pinterest and had to make it for my boys teachers.  I also made one for the principal and one for the Admin Assistant who does EVERYTHING at the school (they go to a small 1 class per grade Catholic school).  They loved them and I enjoyed making them.  I covered empty pop tart, oatmeal, and ritz bitz snack boxes to make the baskets.  I used paper and ribbon to cover and make the handle.  I used brads to hold on the handle (I used my crop a dile for the first time to make the holes-so easy).  I used Locker Talk for the pencil, ruler and scissors.  I filled the box with red tissue paper before I put in the treats.  I put a soda, a pack of light microwave popcorn and at my sons request a highlighter (since the card says "Soda" lighted (so delighted) to have you as...so he wanted a high lighted to go with the "lighted" portion of the card.)  I printed the sentiment and their names on the computer to make the tags.  Unfortunately I forgot to take a final picture of all 4 together so I just have these ones I took along the way.  (the tag below was for the Admin Assistant, the others said "Soda"lighted your my teacher and "Soda" lighted your our Principal).  My daughter starts preschool in 2 weeks so I may make two for her teachers...we will see what time allows!  TFL.

 
 

1 comment:

The Cropping Canuck said...

Fabulous! Soda-delighted you posted this!