This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cards, Cards, Cards

I am a little behind on some cards so I made 3 the other night.  Two birthday and one graduation.  I used varsity letter for the #'s for the birthday cards, then I stamped and used embossing powder for the sentiments, I had not done this in a LONG time but it turned out cute against the black.  The Happy Birthday is from My Creative Time Many Greetings set and the Sweet is from one of those $1 stamps from Michaels or AC moore.  I also did a graduation card that I just stamped a sentiment in the middle and then a graduation cap which I colored in pinkish purple to make it girly.  I got the Graduation sentiment on clearance at Michaels and the cap I found at a local store.  I love the way it turned out against the white and it was super easy and fast!  It makes me realize how much I missed using stamps!  Now I will have to stock up, LOL.  TFL.



No comments: