This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

From a 20oz Soda Bottle to a Gift Card Holder :)

My crafty girlfriend had recently shown me the 2 liter bottles filled and decorated online and I thought, I would love to try that.  But then, I had a graduation to go to for a girl at work that I mentor (from a 2 year intern program) and I thought, why not try it on a smaller scale.  I decided to use a 20oz soda bottle for her.  I filled it with tissue paper, some star paper clips (for noise if you shake it :) and a Barnes and Noble gift card!  I then used the Happy Graduation cart to decorate it.  I think it turned out cute and it was super simple.  I can't wait to try the 2 liter when I have an appropriate occassion but am glad I did this mini version in the mean time.  TFL.



2 comments:

The Cropping Canuck said...

Super cute!

Stephannie said...

Awesome. I know she loved it!