This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Monday, September 26, 2011

Halloween Crafts-Pencils and Pillow boxes!

There are SO many Halloween craft ideas out there, my head is actually so full I am sure it would take me years to make all of the ideas in there!  My girlfriend and I decided to have a Halloween Craft Day at her house to make some.  I wanted to make something for my Sunday School students that did not involve candy.  So I decided to do a pillow box with erasers in it and a pencil going through it.  I used some patterned paper from K&Co., solid color paper from AC Moore (a trick or treat paper pack), some ribbon from AC Moore, Michaels and Joanns and a Happy Halloween stamp from the Guess Who set at Pink by Design.  I used my new Art Philosophy cart to cut out the pillow boxes and the tags.  Here is the assortment.  TFL :)



2 comments:

Pink Cricut said...

These are so cute Debbie! I also love how useful they are for kids, instead of using candy!! Thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

I like this what a good idea for the kids.