This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Iron Ons From the Imagine!

As soon as my daughter brought home her preschool bag (they have this instead of a backpack to make sure items fit and everyone has the same thing) I knew I wanted to use my Imagine (which I NEVER use).  It took me about 10 tries but I finally got it!  LOL.  The first time I used iron on "paper" that was not meant for dark fabric so you could not see her name (from Lyrical Letters) or the little ballerina girl (from Best Friends).  So I finally went to Michaels and purchased some iron on "paper" meant for dark fabrics, thank goodness for my coupon.  Today, I printed it out about 4 times before I got it right (I only used 1 sheet of the iron on).  I need to change the pressure and speed to get it cut out without ripping and even in the end I had to do some touch up on the Ballerina.  FINALLY it was done and ironed on, YEAH!  I know Ally will love it :)  TFL.

2 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

What a wonderful project! I may have to give this a whirl sometime:) Great gift idea too:) Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! Appreciate it:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Stephannie said...

What a great idea! You are the "craftiest"!