This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Mini Papertowel roll album

I had seen those mini albums using toilet paper rolls online and wanted to try one but...I am not a fan of saving toilet paper rolls (sorry but I just think about my children and what was on their hands when they touched it and it grosses me out).  So I decided to save my papertowel rolls and it worked out just fine, LOL.  I made this mini album for a young lady in my office how just had a baby girl.  It took me a while because I needed to get a crop a dile to punch the holes because one you wrap the rolls it is pretty thick and my hubby  broke my standard old hole punch trying to do it.  I used some pink and purple paper I had, some patterned paper from a 6X6 paper stack I had from Making Memories, some stickers I had on hand and then I cut the name, Justice, from Lyrical Letters after I welded it on my gypsy.  I used some binger rings I already had to make it a "book" and I cut some tags, added ribbon to them and put those in each pocket so she can add her own pics and carry it around or hang it up at her desk when she comes back to work.  Hope she likes it!  TFL.


 

No comments: