This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Scrapping and Weaving!

I recently joined the site http://letsscrap.ning.com/ which gives sketch ideas.  I want to focus on scrapbooking more this year so I thought this site was perfect.  A couple of weeks ago they had a weekly challenge that involved weaving.  I missed the deadline but still wanted to complete the page.  I am not sure I have enough patience for weaving again but we will see, LOL.  I knew I wanted to do this family shot from a beach weekend we had this summer and am excited to have a page done that I can hang in my scrapbook room somewhere until it goes into a book.  I added some buttons for accents and I always write in the sand so that came in handy for a "title" for the page.  I hope you get inspired by the page or by visiting the lets scrap site!  TFL. (sorry for the quality of the pics, the overcast and lighting in my room is horrible today so some are blurry and some have a flash).






No comments: