This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Thursday, October 6, 2011

10 Year Wedding Anniversary :)

So my hubby and I are away in Naples, Florida celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary!  I thought I would be on here everyday but this is really my first day,  we leave Florida tomorrow to head home :(  We left last Saturday afternoon, spent our first night in Savannah and ate at Paula Deen's Lady and Sons on Sunday (YUMMY).  We then drove to Orlando and spent the evening at Downtown Disney (the hubby wanted to do a park but I refused to do it without the kids, LOL).  Then on Monday we headed to Naples.  It has been absolutely beautiful, just amazing weather.  We have walked the beach, been to the pool, went site seeing and visited with my hubby's Grandparents (very yummy dinners and lots of hearing about his time here during his summers as a child).  I will not be able to craft until next week so I thought in the mean time I would share a few pics from the trip (many, many more to come-these are just 3-4 from my phone) :)  TFL and can't wait to be back home with the kids and my craft room :)



My gift from Ed, stacking birthstone rings. 
One for each of our wonderful children.

Enjoying a cocktail at the pool

Wish I could take credit for this but someone else
had done it and I could not pass up taking a picture

YUM!