This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Goodie Bags for Preschoolers and Teachers :)

Hello.  I saw these adorably decorated crayon boxes over on a My Creative Time designer's (Cathryn) blog http://inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-creative-times-july-stamp-release.html back in July and immediately bought the stamp set with the intentions of doing this (a similar version of it) for my daughter's preschool class.  Then a couple of weeks ago I was in Target and saw cute little Halloween notepads in the $1 section (6 in a pack) so I bought those also.  I decided this week to put them in with the crayons to make a goodie bags...of course that meant I needed toppers.  I also decided to make some goodie bags for her two teachers using an idea I had seen around on Pinterest and other sites. 

Here are the bags for the kids:  For the crayons I used the My Creative Time all around Halloween set, some plain paper from AC Moore and some patterned paper from K&Co.  For the bag toppers I used Art Philosophy to cut the square in 2 sizes, then I scored it in the middle.  On the top layer I added stitching via gelly roll pens, either a ghost from Paper Doll Dress-up or a pumpkin from Create a Critter.  Of course they needed a cute little Peachy Keen face :)  I printed the names all one piece of card stock on the computer then cut out using the center point feature and one of the cute tags on Art Philosphy.  I then used the Happy Halloween sentiment from my Pink by Design Guess Who set to add the sentiment.  Lastly, I used the bonus stamp that came with Septembers new order stamps from My Creative Time on the back of the bags :)

 

















Here are the bags for the teachers:  I used the same process for the bag toppers as above but I printed the sentiment on orange paper first, then cut the square using Art Philosophy.  I then cut the ghosts from Paper Doll Dress-up and used some cute Peachy Keen faces on them.   I plan to make some of these for my office staff as well this weekend for Monday.











I hope the kids and teachers enjoy their goodie bags!  TFL!

1 comment:

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Superb job. I'm sure everyone is going to love them. Smooches... Felicia