This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Creative Time Design Team Call

Hello.  I have decided to take a chance at the design team call for My Creative Time, I think my work is a bit subdued or simple compared to their current design team who are totally awesome but I thought I would give it a try anyway :)  I made this card using their Game Night set.  The card is for my mom.  She loves bingo and cards so this set showing a lucky winner on both the bingo (by adding bling) and the cards (added some stickles) shows her how lucky we are to have her!  I think she will love it.  I plan to give it to her along with the cheesey gifts we brought her back from Florida.  I used Art Philosophy for the stars, I used the center cut feature after I printed the sentiment out from my computer.  I also embossed and inked my white background sheet.   I added some ribbon and bling and there it is!  TFL.





12 comments:

Cassandra said...

Such a cute card..she will love it. Good luck :)

Cassandra

Glora said...

I love that you individualized this card just for her. That is what is SO neat about making your own cards. I know she will LOVE it! Beautiful color combo too. Good luck. Hugs- Glora

JanJan808Kreate said...

Suck a kreative n funn kard..good luck!

Anonymous said...

awe how sweet for your mom. I know I totally feel the same way but I thought I would give it a try too. I really like your work your very creative :) good luck

Micia

Kristin said...

SO cool! I Love this stamp set! Good Luck!!

Amanda T said...

This is perfect! I love the colors and the sentiment is darling. Great job!!

Unknown said...

how fun is this. good job

Emily said...

Super fun! Great job and good luck!

Linsey R said...

OH how very cute! This card is ACES!!! Best of luck in the DT call, you would absolutely deserve it with this fantastic creation! :D

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

What a great job on this. Good Luck. Smooches... Felicia

Jamie - oohLaLaPaperie said...

Nicely done! I love your sentiment for your card -- great play on the words. Good luck on the DT Call!

Jamie
Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Very cute, way to go out on a limb! Your card is adorable and good luck on the DT call :)