This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Monday, October 31, 2011

Winner of the Adopt a Pet Blog Hop Blog Candy!!!

UPDATE:

Sorry but I never heard from the winner with their information so I drew a new winner and it was

Born2Beach said...

Very cute "doggie bag". Awesome job!

Congrats, email me your address information by Friday, November 4th please.

I had a wonderful time participating in my very first blog hop (as a participant, not as a hopper, LOL).  I used random generator to determine the winner of the Pink by Design October Stamp of the Month stamp set!  And the winner is...

Lucky #18
JustYolie said...

That is the cutest treat box!! My niece would love it for her doggie Sandy! Great job!

Congrats JustYolie :)  Please email me your mailing information by Friday, October 28th to debbiebutcher@comcast.net

Be sure to come back tomorrow for the Cooking with Cricut Weekly Challenge!

No comments: