This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

CWC Wednesday Challenge-Lets Talk Turkey!

Hello, welcome back for another Cooking with Cricut Wednesday Weekly challenge! This weeks theme is Lets Talk Turkey!  I decided to make a fall wreath for my front door.





I used a few pieces of paper (5 12X12 sheets for the actual wreath, that is IT!) from the Fall Stack from Recollections.  Then I cut the turkey using some solid cardstock and some patterned pieces from the same card stock stack for the turkey (I used Create a Critter to cut him and his layers).  Then I added some googly eyes and a little gold pen for some feathers and to outline his hat.  The Give Thanks is also from the Recollections stack, there was a sheet with a bunch of sayins and journaling boxes and I thought this one was perfect for my wreath.  I used some ribbon I bought at Joanns for $1 to hang the wreath!  I think it turned out cute and my kids love seeing it on the door :) 

Now it's your turn! I hope you will head on over to Cooking with Cricut to enter your project! TFL.


Have a crafty day!

5 comments:

Stephannie said...

Very nice! Love the turkey.

Anonymous said...

great cards love all the details...

Jen said...

This is such a cute wreath, Debbie! Love your papers and that cute little turkey with his googly eyes is wonderful.

~ Jen, CWC DT

Michelle said...

LOVE it! I might make a Christmas one...too late for Thanksgiving! ;)
It is just too adorable!

Hugs,
Michelle

kramer_buffy said...

omg.. those papers are amazing girl, I love how the wreath turned out!

-- dalis
CWC Chef