This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Thursday, December 8, 2011

25 Days of Crafting Fun with Cooking with Cricut-Day 8

Hello and welcome to day 4 of 25 days of Christmas Crafting Showcase at Cooking with Cricut.  Today's theme is April, Easter or Spring.  I made a 6X6 calendar page to go along with the ones already made (January-March) on the previous days of crafting fun!  I used the free PDF calendar provided at the Cooking with Cricut page.  I also used the free digi stamp!


April is one of my favorite months because my oldest child, my very first baby, was born in April :)  Also, I love Spring and the start of baseball season! Of course Easter and the reminder of all Jesus has done for us is also a reason to love it :)


Here is my page:




I hand cut out the digi stamp and some extra hearts (I printed it twice) so I could "layer" the hearts which is hard to tell from this photo but you can see the glossy accents I added and the snow writer marker I used on the bunny to give him some fluff!   I also added some orange bling to the calendar and the April label using my iRock.  

2 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Cute calendar. Especially like the glossy accents & snow writer marker usage.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Nita said...

This is so sweet Debbie! :) I love Spring too, mostly because it means Winter is OVER. HA! I love your bunny and the patterned paper. And how fun that it's raining hearts. :)
Nita
www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com