This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Day 25-MERRY CHRISTMAS! 25 Days of Christmas Crafting Fun!

Welcome to Day 24 of the 25 Days of Christmas Crafting Showcase.  Today we are focusing on Jesus is the reason for the seanson!  Make sure you stop by Cooking with Cricut to check out all of the designers wonderful projects today and each day during our showcase!  


I made some goodies for my SOR (School of Religion Students). 


I used Art Philosophy to cut the green fancy square at 4 inches, then I cut the white (using center cut because I printed the sentiment out on my computer) at 3.75 inches.  I added the red faux stitching, used some brads to keep them together and added the candy cane for the J!  The kids loved them.



Don't forget to go back to Cooking with Cricut to see all of the great freebies and ideas shared by the other designers.  You can also enter to win some great prizes!  (Make sure you read the requirements for the giveaways completely).

Thanks for stopping by and have a craft day!

1 comment:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the Candy Cane creation. Merry Christmas!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com