This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Ribbon Christmas Shirts for My Girls

After making those cute Turkey shirts for the girls for Thanksgiving I knew I wanted to do something for Christmas.  I found a couple of cute ideas on Pinterest using ribbon to make a tree so I was right on it!

Here is what I came up with:


UPDATE:  Here is a pic of the girls in their shirts :)


To make the trees I bought a few rolls of glittery ribbon (on sale of course) and some iRock clear gems.  For the shirts I used red shirts the girls already had because I wanted a red shirt and had trouble finding plain shirts everywhere!  I really enjoyed making these and think the girls will love them tomorrow.  They will be wearing them to breakfast with Santa which they are both SO excited about.  Hopefully I can get a cute picture of them with their brothers and Santa :)  TFL.

1 comment:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Cute shirts. Look forward to seeing a photo of everyone wearing them.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com