This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love Song Blog Hop Winner!

Hello all!  Thank you all for joining me and the other Cooking with Cricut designers over the weekend of the Love Song Blog hop!  The winner of my blog candy is:


Blogger jennyplace2 said...

Beautiful card! I also love the bleaching tecq, but have ruined to many clothes doing it, I am a real messy scrapbooker and cook. My leftovers are so close to my reach, love using them. I even have them grouped into colours and prints or plain. TFS your song and project.
February 11, 2012 1:05 PM

Jenny please email me at debbiebutcher@comcast.net so I can get your address and get your blog candy in the mail!  

Thanks!
Have a crafty day!

No comments: