This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back to School Teacher Gifts

Hello.it is back to school time in our house.  This year all 4 of my children will be in school.  My youngest will just go to preschool 2 days a week for 2.5 hours but still it will means lots of class and teacher goodies :)  My boys started Monday so I had to have their teacher gifts ready.  Thanks goodness for crafting time while at football practice with my boys and at chemo with my hubby or I would not have been ready.  My 4 year old starts Pre-K tomorrow so I have to get hers ready tonight :)  The same teachers gift for all of them.

I found this idea on Pinterest, here, and just thought it was so cute.  I had already picked up some apple post it notes and some other supplies so I knew it would just take the time to make and put it together.

Here is the final product.





I ended up adding a small decorated container of hand sanitizer and I wrote a note on the top of the post it pad but did not take a picture after that since it was last minute.  I love the little clip chalk board I used for the name.  I bought this in an 8 pack from the $1 section at Michael's and just used white jelly roll pen to write on them.  Worked perfect.  The school paper is a 8.5 X11 paper pack from Recollections from Michael's, I love it.  I used it last year for end of the year teacher thank you cards also (here).

 


Also, here are my handsome boys :)  I cannot believe they are in 4th and 6th grade.  Yikes!

Well I better get to work on my other 4 that I need for tomorrow! (2 teachers, the Principal and the Admin Assistant).

Have a craft day.

PS:  I am linking this up over at Sarah Hamer Designs so stop by and link up too!  http://www.pinkcricut.com/2012/08/link-party-8/

No comments: