This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Purse Explosion Box Post It Note Holder

A co-worker of mine has accepted a new position so we threw her a farewell get together.  She and I have worked together for almost 7 years so I wanted to make her a little gift.  I saw this purse explosion box at http://qbeesquest.blogspot.com/2011/01/explosion-box-purse.html and knew I wanted to try it.  Once it was made I thought it would be perfect as a post it note holder for her desk in her new office so I just added a pen and some post its.  I think it turned out cute for my first try :)





The best part is I only used 3 pieces of paper, a ribbon and velcro (to keep it closed).  One for the box, the black for the top (I used Art Philosophy to cut the topper) and accents and the pink animal print.  I love how cute it turned out and may do some in Christmas paper if I can find some cute Christmas post it pads for the teachers.  You could easily make it a gift card holder or add some candy.  So many possibilities!  I added the Thank You from a My Creative Time stamp set but you could do any sentiment here!

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you have a crafty day!

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

LOVE!LOVE!LOVE this idea!
Absolutely Amazing!TFS
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia