This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Our Family Christmas Card 2012

Each year I like to make our family Christmas card.  I knew I wanted to do a snowman this year because I had recently purchased some Peachy Keen snowman face stamps and I had found this cute paper pack at Michaels :)  I also wanted to do an unique fold.

Here is what I came up with.



I used my Cricut Doodlecharms cartridge for the snowman and my computer for the inside sentiment.  I also wrote a note to each person on the inside just to make it a little more personalized.  I added some pics, a twine scarf and I was done!  I had these made back in November but needed to add the pictures so I did not get them out until mid December (I am going to start in October next year :)).

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a crafty day!