This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hap'bee' Birthday

My youngest niece turned 4 this week and my children were invited to lunch and bowling at their Country Club for the afternoon.  I wanted to make here a cute card and love this set from The Stamps of Life.  I do not like hand cutting out images so instead of their bee stamp I used Create a Critter to cut a cute bee for the card!  I gave her a cute Peachy Keen Princess face and an action wobble to finish her off.  The card was quick and cute!  Just what I needed.  My girls love playing with her before we gave it away :)





Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a craft day!

PS:  I am linking up over at Sarah Hamer Designs so stop by and link up too!  http://www.pinkcricut.com/2013/01/link-tuesday-33/

1 comment:

Stuff-n-Such By Lisa said...

This card is simply adorable!
Great job!
So happy to find you and this lovely project from the "Link-up Tuesday" at Sarah Hamer Designs.
Lisa
lisastuf.blogspot.com