This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thank you SNOW much!

I need some more thank you cards recently to try to catch up on thanking people for being so generous at Christmas and for those folks who make us meals, etc.  I had a bunch of snowman left because when I made my Christmas cards I accidentally cut my first batch of snowmen  too small so I thought this would work out great.  I just used left over Christmas paper for the cards also.  Here is a peak at two of the cards.


I used Peachy Keen snowman stamp for the face and he was cut from Doodlecharms.  I did the Thank you SNOW much! on the computer and used a Close My Heart stamp for the There's snowman like you sentiment.  Now if I can just get them mailed out!

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a CRAFTY day!

No comments: