This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Thank You!

I am so thankful for the beautiful thank you cards I have received from the different bloggers.  I have used them all up so I have to make myself some more (that is not a complaint because I have so many people to thank-I am blessed).  So tonight I had some time while the kids entertained themselves and had some scrap paper and ribbon laying around (from Valentines if you cannot tell) and a new Thank You stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps.  I also added a cute Peachy Keen face and some faux stitching to my heart :)




I was able to get 10 cards done tonight which I think with 4 kids running around is a success!

Thank you again for the nice notes on the blog and prayers.  I know they are helping give me the strength I need for each day.

Thanks for stopping by, have a crafty day!

PS:  I am linking this up over at Sarah Hamer designs, stop by and link up too!  http://www.pinkcricut.com/2013/03/link-tuesday-42/


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying for you Debbie and each one of your precious children! Beautiful cards!

Karen said...

Hi Debbie, I'm fluttering over to tell you that you are in my prayers! I only learned of your loss yesterday.. you and your precious family have been on my heart nonstop. Please let me know if I can ever help in some way... be it a shoulder, a prayer request, or anything. God and I love you!

Hugs and blessings!

Karen said...

PS: I love your thank you card and am completely amazed you completed 10! :o) I adore the whimsical feel and the sweet PK face. :o)