This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Can't stop cutting iron on's!

I bought myself the Cricut Explore Air a while back and it just sat and sat and sat unused.  I just have not had time to use it, however, my new husband :) asked me to get us shirts for our familymoon to Disney so I decided to make them.  Well then I decided to make the girls shirts since we were going to be there for Easter (my boys would NOT wear shirts if I made them).  Then I thought I would make my Jeep obsessed hubby a funny shirt.  Lastly (for now)  I thought well I can make more so I made myself a sweatshirt to wear to all of my sons many many baseball games :)  Needless to say I am OBSESSED with cutting iron on material with my Cricut.  I love being able to use the Cricut Craft Room app to design what I want and then cut it later.  I love that the purchases on the app use ITunes gift cards because I can get those for good deals especially around the holidays.

While I am sad I do not get to craft as often as I like I am so happy when I do get a chance everyone once in a while :)

Here are the pics of my shirts and sweatshirt :)

   












No comments: