This is my personal blog that hopefully others will enjoy finding information on projects, ideas, etc. that I have created, scraplifted or borrowed :)

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

More sewing fun!

I have really enjoyed sewing over these last several months.  I have sew many simple things including dresses for my girls, skirts, pillow covers for my boys and a Jeep pillow for my hubby.  One of my most favorite items though is this cute little baby pillow case dress and diaper cover for a friend.  The pillow case dress is using a pattern I found online (versus just a stand rectangle) at Pretty Prudent Pillow Case Dress, then I used a pattern a found on a website I have visited SO much since I started sewing for the diaper cover.  It is Made Everyday by Dana diaper cover .

Today I was ready to mail the little outfit so I thought I would use my Cricut to make a cute quick card.  I have not done this in a while but it turned out cute even though I did not have a light pink paper for the face :)  I sure hope she loves it and her little girl looks adorable in it.  I wish I had started sewing many years ago when my girls were small!

Here is the outfit and card:

 

Here are some of the other projects I have made since I last posted :)

These are the dresses I made for the Father Daughter Dance that the girls attended with their stepdad :)


For Valentine's Day I made my hubby a jeep card with an image I bought online from Apex I believe.
I made the girls skirts and we cut out images to iron on their shirts from my Cricut and I cut out Emoji's to put in as a surprise note for their lunch :)



 


Easter T shirt dresses (I also made St. Patrick Days ones but no pictures for some reason)

Stars Wars fabric Easter basket for a friend's daughter :) Watched a video from The Crafty Gemini for this one.  LOVE her.

Used my Cricut to cut out some iron on for a onesie and did a quick two fabric with edging baby blanket for a co-workers babyshower


Made my Mady Moo a Mike Wazowski hooded towel for her birthday.  Was definitely he favorite gift which of course melted my heart.


Also made her a ladybug dress to wear for her Fairy Garden birthday party where we made individual fairy gardens :)

 

I made my hubby a cute little Jeep fabric pillow because he loves Jeeps and always steals my little pillow :)

I know this is a lot and is not everything I have created over these last 6+ months but just a snippet of what I have been up to craft wise :)  I am hoping with summer and less evening activities I can make some more stuff soon.

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting!

No comments: